Please arrive 15 minutes prior to you're appointment to allow time to fill out necessary paperwork.
For new patients please feel free to print out the Patient Registration & HIPAA Form and bring it to your appointment.
Before coming in for any type of stress testing please read the Stress Test Instructions & Guide thoroughly
For physicians, please fill out this Referral Form for patients prior to their visit
Click here to download and print out most recent brochure
Before coming in for stress testing please read the Nuclear/Exercise Stress Test instructions below.
- No solid food 4 hours before the test (Water is OK)
- No caffeine 24 hours before the test
- Bring your cardiac medication with you
- Do not take the following medications 24 hours before your test: Toprol, Lopressor, Metoprolol, Bystolic, Coreg, Carveidolol, Atenolol
- If you are an asthmatic or diabetic patient, please let us know
- Pain medications are allowed to be taken
- Dress comfortably (i.e. sneakers, t-shirt)
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance
- Appointments can take several hours
- Refreshments will be provided
- If you do not have transportation, we will provide it for you
- Don’t hesitate to ask our friendly staff any questions you may have